Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel - event room rate expires February 17.
One Ritz-Carlton Drive
Alternate Hotels: Click here for a PDF of alternate hotels in the Dana Point area. Please note that NCA has not negotiated rates for these venues.
For flight service to Laguna Niguel you can use:
John Wayne Airport (SNA) in Santa Ana, CA (23 miles / 25 minutes drive)
Long Beach Airport (LGB) in Long Beach, CA (44 miles / 45 minutes drive)
Los Angeles International (LAX) in Los Angeles, CA (63 miles / 1 hour drive)
San Diego International (SAN) in San Diego, CA (67 miles / 75 minutes drive)
Please go to the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel website for detailed driving directions and other transportation information.
The following room types are in the NCA Room Block:
|Room Type||Rate Per Night||Online reservation Code|
|Garden Pool View||$319||NCANCAA|
|Club Garden - Monarch Wing, 4th Floor||$409||NCANCAC|
|Club Ocean - Monarch Wing 4th Floor||$449||NCANCAD|
Reservations can be made by calling the Ritz-Carlton: 1-800-241-3333 or 1-949-240-2000. Be sure to mention NCA or National Coffee Association to get the event room rate. This special rate expires February 17, 2010.
Click here to make your reservation online.
When you get the reservation landing page you will need do the following:
1. Select the room code for the room type you would like to reserve.
2. Select your dates, number of rooms and guests per room.
3. Click on the “Optional Information” plus sign (+) located on the right side of the page.
4. Paste or type your room code in the “Group Code (optional)” box.
If you have any questions, please call the NCA office at 212-766-4007 and we will assist you.
Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Cancellation Policy
In the event you are unable to keep your hotel reservation, please cancel at least three days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation charge.
* Cancellation required at least three days prior to arrival
* Cancellations within three days of arrival are subject to cancellation charge (one night’s room rate)
* Pricing and policies are subject to change without notice